Bugatti chief Stephan Winkelmann has flatly rejected the idea of an SUV. The latest rumors suggest Bugatti has not completely dismissed high-riding models, however, and believes its take on the segment is not exactly an SUV.
Sources tell Car Magazine that Bugatti plans to borrow the Lamborghini Urus platform for a more compact model with two doors. It will also carry over the Urus' V8, paired with hybrid tech to significantly increase total power output.
If Bugatti's crossover is approved for development, it could land as early as 2023.
>Recent Bugatti Stories
- Bugatti readying another ultra-exclusive car for Pebble Beach? - >06/17/19
- Tracy Morgan's $2M Bugatti sideswiped on maiden voyage
> - 06/05/19
- Bugatti open to creating more one-off models - >06/04/19
- Bugatti's second model will be unlike any car sold today - >05/20/19
- Bugatti Chiron closing in on sold-out status
> - 05/01/19
Source : https://leftlanenews.com/bugatti/bugatti-awaiting-green-light-for-lamborghini-urus-based-crossover/Thank you for visit my website