Citroën has announced the UK pricing and specification details for New C5 Aircross SUV. Prices start from just £23,225 MRRP OTR. New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV comes in three trim levels: Feel, Flair and Flair Plus, and has a unique personality with an array of personalisation options. Encompassing the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, the new C-segment, 5-seat SUV offers the very best in terms of comfort, modularity, latest-generation Euro 6.2 engines and a wide range of equipment for an easier and more relaxing driving experience.
Citroën has announced UK pricing and specification details for New C5 Aircross SUV. Prices start at just £23,225 MRRP OTR. The official UK ‘on sale’ date for New C5 Aircross SUV is Monday 4 February, with order books opening across the Citroën dealer network on Monday 3 December.
Equipped with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and the latest 8-inch HD touchscreen as standard, New C5 Aircross SUV also features ConnectedCAM Citroën® and Wireless Smartphone Charging.
There is an array of 20 safety and driver assistance technologies, including Advanced Active Safety Brake, Active Lane Departure Warning and Active Blind Spot Monitoring, all of which are standard equipment.
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is available from launch with Grip Control® with Hill Descent Assist for off-road adventures in complete safety. New C5 Aircross will be the first Citroën model with PHEV Plug-In Hybrid technology, arriving in early 2020.
Available in three highly specified trim levels Feel, Flair and Flair Plus, New C5 Aircross is powered by a range of efficient, high-performance PureTech petrol and BlueHDi diesel engines, and offers the latest generation EAT8 fully automatic gearbox.
AN OUTSTANDING PERSONALITY IN ITS SEGMENT
With a strong personality, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV stands out through its unique, dynamic and confident attitude inside and out. Measuring 4.50m long, the new model is robust, muscular and powerful. Its flowing shape is punctuated with strong graphic touches such as the Airbump® panels, large wheels, ground clearance of 230mm and distinctive roof bars. Inside the cabin, Advanced Comfort seats, a wide and tall central console and soft, warm materials enhance the feeling of protection and refinement.
Aligned with all the latest Citroën models, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV features a wide range of personalisation options. A total of 30 exterior colour combinations are available, thanks to:
- Seven body colours highlighting the vehicle’s personality with timeless, fresh or refined tones:
Polar White (standard colour), along with optional shades Volcano Red (Pearlescent), Cumulus Grey (Metallic), Platinum Grey (Metallic), Tijuca Blue (Metallic) , Perla Nera Black (Pearlescent) and Pearl White (Pearlescent).
- For extra personalisation, a Perla Nera Black roof is available as an option on Flair and Flair Plus models, with four selected body colours.
- Three Colour Packs bring a touch of audacity with coloured inserts on the front bumper, Airbump® panels and under the roof bars: Anodised Silver Colour Pack (standard specification), Anodised White and Anodised Red Colour Packs are optional across the range.
Personalisation extends into the cabin too, with three ambiances featuring welcoming colours and complementary materials for an attractive, practical and functional feel:
- The Standard Ambiance conveys refinement – Silica Grey cloth seat upholstery combines with a light grey strip at the top of the seat backs. Specified on Feel versions.
- The Metropolitan Grey Ambiance plays on a tone-on-tone colour scheme – Grey Grained leather and Graphite cloth seat upholstery with a dark grey strip on the seat backs. Specified on Flair and Flair Plus versions, optional on Feel.
- The Hype Brown Ambiance offers a truly high-end finish – Brown Nappa leather and black
leather-effect seat upholstery combines with a light grey Alcantara strip at the top of the seat backs for extra contrast. The brown console, dashboard inserts and instrument panel hood combine beautifully with a two-tone black/brown full-leather steering wheel. Optional on Flair and Flair Plus versions.
THE MOST COMFORTABLE AND MODULAR SUV IN ITS SEGMENT
Defined by the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV has an outstanding approach to driver and passenger well-being, illustrated through:
- The brand’s new suspension system with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® (standard on all versions), for a uniquely smooth and comfortable ride that is synonymous with Citroën.
- Advanced Comfort seats (standard on Flair and Flair Plus versions), which come with the Metropolitan Grey and Hype Brown ambiances, offering increased comfort for all passengers.
- Three individual, sliding, folding and reclining rear seats, and best-in-class boot volume ranging from 580-litres to 670-litres, and up to 1,630-litres with the second row seats folded down. New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV offers a level of modularity that is unique in its segment.
- A host of ingenious and functional storage compartments for a variety of uses.
- A cabin bathed in light, thanks to the generous panoramic opening sunroof measuring an impressive 1,120mm by 840mm (optional on Flair, standard on Flair Plus versions).
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV features a wide range of technologies, including 20 latest-generation driver assistance technologies, these include:
- Advanced Active Safety Brake, Active Lane Departure Warning and Active Blind Spot Monitoring (standard on all versions).
- Highway Driver Assist – a level-two autonomous driving system – Extended Traffic Sign Recognition and Speed Recommendation, and Intelligent Beam Headlights (standard on Flair Plus versions).
- Collision Risk Warning (standard on all versions).
- 180o colour Reversing Camera with Top Rear Vision (standard on Flair and Flair Plus versions).
- Grip Control® with Hill Descent Assist (available as an option on all EAT8 automatic versions). In addition to six advanced connectivity technologies:
- Citroën Connect Nav with TomTom® Live updates (standard on Flair and Flair Plus).
- Citroën Connect Box emergency & assistance system (standard on all trim levels).
- Mirror Screen® function, compatible with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay™ and MirrorLink® (standard on all trim levels).
- Wireless Smartphone Charging (optional on Flair, standard on Flair Plus versions).
- ConnectedCAM Citroën® (optional on Feel, standard on Flair and Flair Plus versions).
MODEL RANGE AND PRICING
|PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual||121||£23,225.00|
|BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual||108||£24,725.00|
|BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||107||£26,325.00|
|PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual||121||£25,325.00|
|PureTech 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||131||£28,325.00|
|BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual||108||£26,825.00|
|BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||107||£28,425.00|
|BlueHDi 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||126||£30,325.00|
|PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual||119||£27,725.00|
|PureTech 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||129||£30,725.00|
|BlueHDi 130 S&S 6-speed manual||106||£29,225.00|
|BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||106||£30,825.00|
|BlueHDi 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic||124||£32,725.00|
Source : https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/citroen-uk-announces-new-c5-aircross-suv-pricing-and-specification/Thanks for visit my website