General News of Sunday, 26 May 2019
Sammy Gyamfi responds to NPP Chairman’s suit
>play videoSammy Gyamfi is National Communications Director for the NDC
Sammy Gyamfi says he is ready to face the First Vice Chairman of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the Central Region, Mr. Horace Ekow Ewusi in court.
In a rejoinder copied to Peacefmonline.com, the outspoken National communications Officer of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) described an earlier report to settle the issue out of court as 'untrue'.
"For your information, I haven’t made any effort for an out of court settlement relative to Ekow Awusi's suit against me. I fully stand by my words and will enter appearance next week and file my defense accordingly." He said.
Adding that, "I sincerely pray that he gets the balls to pursue and sustain the suit and not chicken out like most of them do. Let’s hope that this is not a P.R stunt."
- NDC will restore AU holiday - Ablakwa
- Avail yourself to your branches - Ofosu Ampofo urges TEIN members
- Former NDC Chairman to be buried June 1
- Seven acts of Jean Mensah, Bossman Asare which vindicate JM’s doubts about their neutrality – Sammy Gyamfi
- Furnish us with new locations for limited voter registration – NDC to EC
>Read all related articles
Source : https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Sammy-Gyamfi-responds-to-NPP-Chairman-s-suit-749396Terima Kasih for visit my website